NO MEDICAL OR CHIROPRACTIC ADVICE
Chiropractic treatment is patient-specific and requires the in-person assessment and judgment of a trained chiropractic professional. Activator does not provide chiropractic or medical advice and nothing on this site is intended or should be construed as medical or chiropractic advice for any patient. Activator products and the Activator Method are for use only by trained and licensed professionals, in accordance with accepted chiropractic standards and at the judgment and discretion of the treating chiropractor. User-Generated Content which offers specific medical or chiropractic advice with respect to a patient is prohibited.
AUSTRALIAN REGULATIONS OF USE
The TGA (Therapeutic Goods Association) introduced a new Australian Law which states that the Activator device shall only be available to and be used by Professional Chiropractors who are specifically trained in the use of the device. When purchasing the instrument, you agree you are certified in Activator Methods.
Activator Methods International, Ltd. guarantees all new Activator® adjusting instruments against defects in material and workmanship under normal use for one year from the date on the delivery invoice. This includes any instrument that malfunctions or breaks under normal use, but does not include instruments that have been misused, dry fired, dropped, submerged in water, or disassembled.
All warranties on replacement instruments revert back to the original purchase date, and no new extended warranties are given with these replacement instruments. Activator Methods warranty applies to new instruments purchased from Activator Methods or an authorised Activator Methods International Ltd. distributor (Smart Methods Trust).
The limited warranty described herein shall be in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Activator Methods International, Ltd. makes no other warranties, expressed or implied. Warranty is not transferrable.
Activator Methods Shipping and Return Policy & Conditions:
- No returns on used or purchased demonstration items.
- No returns accepted on any personal items including but not limited to; Tips, Pad Grips, Adjusting Shoes.
- Returns of instruments will be accepted for in-house credit only within 14 days of the invoice date, minus a 20% restocking fee, provided the items are in new condition and in the original packaging. Instruments that are scratched, dented, cracked, broken, dropped, tampered with, or opened will not be accepted and will be returned. No third party shipping will be accepted. Please allow 3 business working days for review of returned items for acceptability. No cash refunds will be issued. In-House credit can be used towards the registration fee of future seminars or future product purchases.
- Please allow 10-14 business days for all warranty instrument replacements.
- Shipping and Handling fees are non-refundable.
- International Shipping: Prices listed do not include GST, relevant overseas duties and other custom charges that the order may incur when entering the country of destination. These charges may vary from country to country and is not covered by Smart Practice. To determine any taxes and duties that may become due, please contact your customs agency.