NO MEDICAL OR CHIROPRACTIC ADVICE
Chiropractic treatment is patient-specific and requires the in-person assessment and judgment of a trained chiropractic professional. Activator does not provide chiropractic or medical advice and nothing on this site is intended or should be construed as medical or chiropractic advice for any patient. Activator products and the Activator Method are for use only by trained and licensed professionals, in accordance with accepted chiropractic standards and at the judgment and discretion of the treating chiropractor. User-Generated Content which offers specific medical or chiropractic advice with respect to a patient is prohibited.
AUSTRALIAN REGULATIONS OF USE
The TGA (Therapeutic Goods Association) introduced a new Australian Law which states that the Activator device shall only be available to and be used by Professional Chiropractors who are specifically trained in the use of the device. When purchasing the instrument, you agree you are certified in Activator Methods.
Activator Methods International, Ltd. guarantees the new I, II, EZ Grip II, ARIV, and EZ Grip IV Activator® adjusting instruments against defects in material and workmanship under normal use for two years from the date on the delivery invoice. This manufacturer warranty policy includes any instrument that malfunctions or breaks under normal use, but does not include instruments that have been misused, dry fired, dropped, submerged in water, or disassembled. The two-year warranty policy does not include the Activator® V instrument. The Activator® V instrument has a one year manufacturer warranty against defects in material and workmanship under normal use from the date on the delivery invoice.
All warranties on replacement instruments revert back to the original purchase date, and no new extended warranties are given with these replacement instruments. Activator Methods warranty applies to new instruments purchased from Activator Methods or an authorised Activator Methods International Ltd. distributor (Activator Australia powered by SmartPractice Australia).
The limited warranty described herein shall be in lieu of any other warranty, expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Activator Methods International, Ltd. makes no other warranties, expressed or implied. Warranty is not transferrable.
All Activator Instrument returns that are under the manufacturer warranty will need to be submitted direct to Activator International. Please refer to the warranty slip located in the original Activator instrument box. Should you require any support with your return process, please feel free to contact Activator Australia on 1800 522 080.
Activator Methods Shipping and Return Policy & Conditions:
- No change-of-mind refunds on Activator Instruments and/or Activator accessories. Store credit or exchange will be honored upon assessment.
- Instruments that are scratched, dented, cracked, broken, dropped, tampered with not be accepted and will be returned.
- Please allow 10-14 business days for all warranty instrument replacements.
- International Shipping: Prices listed do not include GST, relevant overseas duties and other custom charges that the order may incur when entering the country of destination. These charges may vary from country to country and is not covered by Smart Practice. To determine any taxes and duties that may become due, please contact your customs agency.
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue, Gift Cards are non refundable, Gift Card value is held & to be used only with distributor not manufacturer; Activator Australia powered by SmartPractice Trust ABN: 23 813 605 406. Gift Cards can not be redeemed with Activator Methods U.S.A.