- The original Activator Instrument. The first high-speed, low-force instrument for chiropractic adjustment of the spine and extremities. This traditional design is still a favourite with many practitioners because it provides reliability and results in their patients desire.
- Intricately designed to offer high-speed and low force Chiropractic adjustments to the spine and extremities
- Control the actual force to a minute degree with an anvil style motion using this hand-held device. Proper adjustments can then be made without any severe movement to the bone in the spine or extremities.
- Provides adjustable excursion for unsurpassed precision resulting in a gentle and comfortable adjustment treatment.
- Traditional design favoured among many practitioners because it provides the reliability and results in patients desire.
Activator® II and Activator® II EZ-Grip
- Activator Methods sleekest and smoothest model provides adjustable excursion for unsurpassed precision and control.
- Effective adjustment due to the weighted anvil of the Activator II.
- The superiority of the high-speed, low-force chiropractic adjusting instrument allows for comprehensive treatment to all areas of the spine, including the extremities.
- Accommodate paediatrics, geriatrics, and small body frames with a gentle and comfortable adjustment method.
- Designed for practitioners with smaller hands, the Activator II EZ-Grip instrument has a shorter distance between the handle and finger grip.
Activator® IV and Activator® IV EZ-Grip
- Signature Series patented design developed exclusively for the Worlds #1 instrument adjusting technique.
- Perfect for use on the more tender areas of the body, due to the light, pre-load spring.
- Ideal for treating Cervicals, TMJ, Children, Geriatrics, and small body frames utilising the #1 setting.
- Ergonomic features that help make every day practice less stressful are the fundamentals of the Activator® IV. The EZ-Grip instruments offer increased comfort and less fatigue when adjusting. Designed for practitioners with smaller hands, this instrument has less distance between the handle and finger grip.
- Features extensive range of force settings (1-4) that allows for effective and thorough treatment of a patient:
- Axis/Atlas/Pubic Bones, Sensitive Areas, and Children
- Lower Cervicals
- Lower Thoracics
- Pelvis and Lower Lumbar
Activator® V Chiropractic Package
- First FDA registered and approved electronic cordless chiropractic adjusting instrument, the most innovative in the industry.
- Complete range of force settings (1-4), that can be managed using one hand.
- Generates a thrust at the touch of a button, resulting in less wear and tear on the doctor, extending practice life.
- Utilises a force wave that allows deeper penetration of the force without discomfort to the patient.
- Ergonomically designed to fit any hand, it’s quick, efficient, and fully portable enabling the doctor to see more patients.
- Recognised for superior control of speed, force, and direction of thrust.
- Ample battery life, lasting throughout a typical day.
- The package comes complete with the charging station, power adapter, and power pack.